Honeycomb Blinds or Cellular Blinds
Honeycomb Blinds are composed of a cellular design that maximises energy efficiency and insulation. We have a new range of fabrics now in store with a variety of cell sizes, textures and fabrics to choose from.
- Select from translucent to block out fabrics in a variety of colours and designs.
- Aluminium and steel headbox and bottom rail with plastic end caps on both top and bottom.
- Fabric is constructed of polyester, has good insulation properties and is easy to clean.
- Honeycomb blinds contain an auto balance mechanism to ensure the bottom rail is always level.
- Cell sizes include 10mm & 20mm and are available in translucent, block out and even double cell.
- Choose from: Standard Corded, Cordless, Clutch, Top Down Bottom Up, Day/Night, Motorised and Skylight blinds.
- Cellular blinds are not suited where blinds will be continually moist as mildew can form.
- Block out fabrics block 99% of visible light and 99.9% of UV rays.
Thermal Properties of Honeycomb Blinds
A blind’s Thermal Resistance (R Value) is determined by it’s ability to reduce heat. R Values are the combined measurement of a 3mm glass window (R 0.13) plus the window covering. A cellular structure creates a pocket of air, which naturally reduces the transfer of heat, making our honeycomb blinds a great insulator. The slimline head rail on our honeycomb blinds is perfect to ﬁt inside windows with little or no reveal depth. The tight ﬁt into the window allows for maximum coverage with a minimal gap on each side.
Control Options for Honeycomb Blinds
Colour Options of Our New Honeycomb blind Range