Why choose our Window Roller Shutters
If your home it getting too hot in your home consider window roller shutters. Our window roller shutters have the following key points.
- Proudly manufactured in Adelaide at a state of the art production facility.
- 30 Years of experience and development in Roller shutters and motorisation.
- Prevents up to 90% of Summer heat entering glass – creating home comfort and saving $$$.
- Retains warmth from Winter sun and internal heating – Creating comfort and saving $$$.
- Protects internal furnishings, carpet and furniture from fading.
- Eliminates condensation on the inside of the windows – stops timber rotting.
- Reduces internal window furnishing costs
- Sound dampening effect for bedrooms, noisy environments – quieter home environment
- Variable light control – From near blockout to filtered light conditions as needed.
- Window protection – From weather and accidental damage.
- Extruded shutter profiles – long spans, no unsightly joins, added security.
- 5 year Adelaide based limited warranty on all shutters and motors*
The 42mm Profile / Slat:
- Marine grade special aluminium alloy – Strong / Lightweight / Non Rusting.
- High density polyurethane core – adds superb insulation qualities and strength.
- 3 layer durable finish process – Rich, long lasting colours. Resists fading and oxidising.
- Easier to clean.
- Specially engineered curve – Rolls tighter into smaller, more compact pelmets.
- 15 Colours – Largest colour range for easier selection.
- European Motors – Highest quality Simu (French) made motors for 240 volt (and now 12 volt PowerSmart AND SolarSmart shutters!)
- 60 years’ experience for Strong, quiet extremely reliable motorisation operation.
- 5 Year Adelaide based guarantee – for peace of mind.
- Many operating options – Switch, Remote controls, Sun Sensor, Solar Powered etc.
- Aluminium for long life. Lightweight. Non Rusting.
- Octagonal shape – strong non flexing.
- Smaller rolling diameter than round axles – smaller pelmet size. Aesthetic.
- Sealed bearings for quieter, smoother, long lasting operation.
The Pelmets and guides:
- Powdercoated Aluminium – Non rusting, lightweight, long lasting. The Felted Security Springs: Felt covered to protect the rolling surface against scratches and wear marks