We love the Kumo folding arm awning. Its a fully enclosed cassette awning with a very small overall hood profile. Its a very strong awning profile, while not exceeding 147mm
Features Kumo Folding Arm Awning;
– Class 2 wind resistance according to European standard EN 13561 (550×315 cm)
– Wall and ceiling installation
– Inclination ranges between 5° and 85°
– HOME arms with DATSystem
– Die Cast Aluminium Brackets & Arm Supports
– Maximum size of a single section: 600×315 cm
– Manually operated or motorised
– Standard Colours of Black, White and Graphite, but custom colours are an option.
Unique arm support of Kumo Folding Arm Awning
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum
chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without
touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel
screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
– Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
– Outstanding mechanical performance.
– Fabric damage prevention.
– Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
– Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increment