WIN AN OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT PACK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to participate in the “WIN AN OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT PACK” competition (Competition) and the Prize(s) (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or competition.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00 am (AEST) on 1 Jan 2016 and closes at 5:00 pm (AEST) on 31st.Jan. 2016 or such earlier or later time and date as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion by notice thereof on the Promoter’s website (“Competition Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
a. be an Australian resident with an Australian residential address, aged 18 years old or over and not an employee of the Promoter, of any participating agency associated with this Promotion, or an immediate family member of the same (where “immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin);
b. Purchase an outdoor product from Taylor and Stirling during the promotional period. Note purchase means customer is invoiced or places a deposit during promotion period.
c. visit www.taylorandstirling.com.au/win and complete and lodge the entry form on the web page. The entry form must include the entrant’s full name, email address mobile or land phone number and a response to the following question, in 25 words or less: “Tell us in 25 words or less how the outdoor area will be improved this summer by your purchase”.
Entries that meet the above requirements will be eligible entries (each an “Eligible Entry”).
- Entrants may enter this Promotion once only.
- All Eligible Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter or commissioned by the Promoter at 22 Sturt St Ballarat VIC 3350. The entrants who submits the most creative and unique entry, as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion will be the winner (“Winner“) and will win the following: one (1) Outdoor Entertainment Pack valued at RRP $5,00.00. The total Prize value is $500.00. The Prize value is correct as at the time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Prize does not include mobile network services or other ancillary costs associated with the Prize and it is the entrant’s responsibility to obtain such ancillary services.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) days of selection to the email address provided in the Entry Form.
- The Promoter will arrange for delivery/distribution of the Prize within twenty eight (28) days of selecting of the Winner. The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the Winner to the Promoter in response to the Winner notification email. It is the responsibility of the Winner to be available to receive the delivery as organised by the Promoter and notified to the Winner.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted by email or phone by 5:00 pm AEST on 24 Dec 2015, is not able to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, or forfeits or fails to accept their Prize by 5:00 pm AEST on 30 Dec 2015, then they will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to the Prize. In those circumstances, the Promoter will select another Winner from the Eligible Entries. The winner of a second chance Prize (each a “Second Chance Winner”) will be notified by phone and email within seven (7) days of the Promoter’s decision via the phone number and email address nominated in the Entry Form. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional Winner(s) from the Eligible Entries in the event a Second Chance Winner is not contactable, able to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeits or fails to accept their Prize within two (2) weeks of the notification to Second Chance Winner. These Terms and Conditions apply to a Second Chance Winner as if they were a Winner.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact, address and email address details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an entrant fail to receive their Prize, because of a failure to notify the Promoter of the change to these details.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and/or, image in the event they are a Winner or Second Chance Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to the approval of all relevant State regulator.
- The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
- All Entry Forms submitted become the property of the Promoter. No Entry Form will be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their Entry Form in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Subject to clause 19, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry original purchase documentation or Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA“) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation implies a condition, warranty or term into the Terms and Conditions or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), the Promoter’s liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited to (at the Promoter’s election) to the extent it is able to do so: (1) in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following: (a) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods (b) repairing the goods (c) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or (d) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or (2) in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following; (a) supply the services again; and/or (b) paying the cost of having the services supplied again. To the extent the Promoter is unable to limit its liability as set out in the previous sentence. The Promoter limits its liability to the extent such liability is lawfully able to be limited.
- The Promoter is Taylor and Stirling Pty Ltd ABN 81 158 491 215 of 22 Sturt St Ballarat VIC 3350