All GOAP modules are manufactured in Italy.
- The GOAP Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box
- Standard 0-10V output
- Multi-function input in connection with: push button / switch / potentiometer / input 0-10V (any sensor with 0-10V output)
- Perfect for dimming lights with balast 0-10V
- Controlling fan speed (for motors or frequency inverters with 0-10V speed control input)
- Controlling heating / cooling valves (with 0-10V input)
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
Configuring Z-Wave Devices:
Z-Wave devices often have several configurable parameters which you can change using your Vera’s user interface. These parameters can include things such as the length of time a Z-Wave siren remains active for or the type of manual switch connected to a Z-Wave light controller.
Every available configurable parameter is listed in your device’s user manual. In most cases your device’s default parameters will be suitable to your needs however sometimes it may be necessary to adjust them to optimally use your device. A guide to configuring Z-Wave devices with Vera UI7 is available in the Manuals section.
Please note: If you are installing the entire Z-Wave™ system for the first time, please refer to the installation guide of your Z-Wave gateway before installing this device.
The GOAP Flush Dimmer uses a unique MOSFET ‘trailing edge’ dimmer to enable it to work with a huge range of bulb types:
Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
Dimmable LEDs (230V)
Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
Low Voltage LED (24V)
The GOAP Z-Wave Dimmer can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a ‘Trailing Edge’ style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
Please note:These devices require a 3-wire system (including neutral), please check your installation before purchasing. If you have 2-wire system (without neutural) we recommend you use a <>